TAIMANE’S HOLIDAY FETE
A seasonal feast for the senses: holiday songs and fare brought to life via a live concert, delightful dance and evocative attire
Intimate dinner show at the Arts at Marks Garage with cabaret-style seating:
● Performance by Taimane and her trio with special guests Andrea Torres (aerial dance) and Rose Wolfe (contemporary dance)
● Gourmet gastronomy and mixology by Fête Hawaii (menu below)
● Doors: 7pm
● Seating & Service: 7:30pm
● All guests will be seated at tables. Click "Tickets Available" button to book your seat(s) or table today (limited capacity - less than 100 guests). Seating chart and seat selection details provided below.
● Have a look & listen - Taimane's Carol of the Bells:https://www.facebook.com/taimanegardner/videos/10155924334564872/
**One Night Only - Taimane’s Holiday Fête*
Hawaii ukulele virtuoso, Taimane, alights the Honolulu holidays with an intimate show gifting attendees all of her favorite things: music (Classical tunes ripe for the season, fiery hits and holiday jingles), dance (aerial and contemporary - including Taimane gliding about the room), fashion (alluring garments & accessories hand-crafted by Taimane and friends), drinks (creative cocktails and sultry wines picked just for the occassion) and fine fare (prepared by Fête, the restaurant Taimane cherishes above all).
“Having just played what many call Manhattan’s best dinner club [Joe’s Pub], I can’t wait to bring that energy to life here in Honolulu in holiday fashion,” shares Taimane. “Thrilled to see everything come together - seasonal songs at the ready, vibrant venue and my favorite restaurateur / New York native, Chuck Bussler [Fête's managing partner along with his wife, Robynne Mai'i]. Truly feeling like the ‘most wonderful time of the year.’ Let’s celebrate!”
Fete Salad: field greens, Ho cherry tomatoes, shaved radishes, carrots, fennel, Italian vinaigrette, leafy herbs
● Lamb Cavatelli: saffron fennel/onion, olives, preserved lemon, mint, parsley, cheese
● Mushroom Cavatelli: thyme, cheese
● Peppermint Toffee Bark
● Eggnog Meringue Tartlet
● Chocolate Whoopie Pie with Matcha buttercream
● Negroni: Bloom Gin, Campari, Dolin Vermouth
● Fête 75: Bloom Gin, Prosecco, Elderflower liqueur, cucumber
● Noho Mule #3: Prairie Vodka, Ginger Beer, Lime, Yuzu-Thyme Syrup, Angostura Bitters
● Sparkling: Gondolino Prosecco NV - Italy
● White: Domaine du Salvard Cheverny 2015 (France)
● Red: Dehesa la Granja “Castilla Y Leon” 2008 (Spain)
The Arts at Marks Garage December exhibit will be viewable by all attendees.
Click to view: https://app.box.com/v/SeatingTaimaneFete
To select preferred seats, access the above website via a computer. When viewing this website on a computer, you can select any seat / table you wish. If viewing on a mobile device or tablet, Eventbrite will select the best available seats.
A portion of proceeds benefit the Arts at Marks Garage, a cornerstone of the Hawaii arts community welcoming young & old to Honolulu’s Chinatown for over 15 years.
Taimane’s Holiday Fête is the first of a monthly dinner series at The Arts at Marks Garage produced by Mark Tarone of T-Rx Entertainment. Additional upcoming dinner shows include Saturday 1/21 - John Cruz's Island Soul with The Pig & the Lady plus a special international guest and Saturday 2/17 - Mike Love's Sustainable Harvest with Umeke Market and Love's band.
TAIMANE’S HOLIDAY FETE